Bootleg Liquor, Not Water, Killed Cambodian Villagers

A senior Cambodian health official says 14 villagers whose sudden deaths were thought to have been caused by polluted water actually died from drinking rice wine containing methanol.

Read the full story: https://www.voacambodia.com/a/bootleg-liquor-not-water-killed-cambodian-villagers/4383032.html

© 2018, The Cambodia Daily. All rights reserved. No part of this article may be reproduced in print, electronically, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed without written permission.