Cambodia casino in flames, gamblers evacuate through thick smoke

At least 10 people, mostly Chinese, were wounded during a big fire at an 18-floor casino building in the bordertown of Poipet in Cambodia’s Banteay Meanchay province late on Monday night.

Initial reports said the fire was probably caused by an electrical short circuit in an elevator on the fifth floor of Genting Casino at about 11pm.

In full: http://www.asiaone.com/asia/cambodia-casino-flames-gamblers-evacuate-through-thick-smoke

© 2019, The Cambodia Daily. All rights reserved No part of this article may be reproduced in print, electronically, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed without written permission.