Japan Relief for Cambodia & World Assistance for Cambodia
A CHANCE TO TEACH IN RURAL SCHOOLS
(Women Are Encouraged to Apply)
We are looking for educated young Cambodians to work in rural schools as English and Computer teachers. We have built more than 560 rural schools across the country, working with villages that provide the land, the Ministry of Education which provides Khmer curriculum teachers and individual donors from around the world. In nearly a hundred of our schools, we provide Internet connections and teachers of English and Computer skills. This is an excellent opportunity for qualified young Cambodian teachers to help educate the Kingdom’s next generation and provide a humanitarian service, reduce poverty and offer an opportunity for children to have a better life.
Depending on skill level, anyone joining a with a contract of at least two years will earn a stipend of up to $350 a month which includes the salary, food, housing and transportation from Phnom Penh. Our team will also have the opportunity to compete towards study scholarships, participate in training workshops, and receive a strong recommendation to future employers attesting our candidates honorably served their country and attesting to their skills.
- At least graduated High School or Certificate Equivalent
- Good command of English, Computer and Basic Networking Knowledge
- Good interpersonal and organizational skills
- Good to have teaching experience
- Demonstrate interest in teaching and working with children and youth.
- Strong commitment to work and stay with communities in rural areas.
- Flexibility, adaptability, transparency, and enthusiasm
- Friendly, patient, sensitive, and honest
If you are interested, please provide your CV and short letter outlining your interest in this program to Hem Sovicheth by e-mail to [email protected], or call: 092-853-750, 096-677-9010
© 2017, The Cambodia Daily. All rights reserved No part of this article may be reproduced in print, electronically, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed without written permission.