‘Leaving in a body bag’: Aussie’s drug prediction in Cambodia

Australian Luke Dowse has died of a drug overdose in Cambodia after predicting he’d be “leaving in a body bag”.

A 42-year-old Melbourne man who wrote on Facebook predicting he might be “leaving … in a body bag” has died of a drug overdose in Cambodia.

Luke Brudenell Dowse, who appears to have struggled with addiction and may have recently undergone drug rehab in Thailand, was found dead in a cheap Phnom Penh hostel.

Local authorities found Dowse’s body in a room of the Billabong Hostel with a syringe and concluded he died from a heart attack “using excessive drugs”.

In full: https://www.news.com.au/travel/travel-updates/incidents/leaving-in-a-body-bag-aussies-drug-prediction-in-cambodia/news-story/4b0788a680bc43a097d7e79704eb33e8

© 2018, The Cambodia Daily. All rights reserved No part of this article may be reproduced in print, electronically, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed without written permission.